Re: [linux-audio-user] missing snd-usb-audio module in Gentoo

From: nigel henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 22:46:02 EEST

Hi Dubphil. That isn't working. I added the bit to /etc/make.conf. Then
emerged alsa-drivers alsa-tools alsa-utils. Complained it couldn't find
drivers. Probably because they're part of the kernel. So ran emerge
alsa-tools alsa-utils, but no progress with this problem. I really do think
it is a kernel problem. Thanks anyway. Nigel.