Re: [linux-audio-user] Distortion -- bad speakers or cheap soundcard?

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 03:17:02 EEST

> Anyway, I jumped all over David's proposal. The
> topic
> is a pet peve of mine and I'm on a personal mission.

I got distracted and didn't make my point clear. I
mean to say that what David is proposing is a common
opinion on the topic and so I'm not trying to jump
down his throat. If I ever have a mission beyound
trying to make it to the bathroom on time it is to
dispell the proposal that mastering is difficult.

ron