Re: [linux-audio-user] VST Plugins Revisited (Again)

From: Joseph Dell'Orfano <fullgo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 01:51:45 EEST

For what it's worth, I am on my way to my father-in-law's house because
his windoze XP machine suddenly doesn't boot at all, complaining about a
missing or corrupt file. He doesn't run audio, games, video. Only email
and web browser when connected via a telephone modem.

In addition, I have 2 other XP computers on my home network (a desktop
and a laptop) which have both become unusable because of spyware and
other random problems.

Sigh. Maybe I should put fedora on my father-in-law's computer, and tell
him that it's the most recent version of windows. I don't think he'll
notice the difference except for the lack of random crashes and system
failures.

-Joe D

--
Joseph Dell'Orfano <fullgo@email-addr-hidden>