Re: [linux-audio-user] More music

From: October <extremecs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 17:59:25 EEST

Wow, I really like it!

The metallic sounds at the end really caught my ear
too as do the pads and the filter transitions that
seem pretty common in your work. I took a look at
Cheesetracker (several times actually) and just can't
believe you can get that kind of sound out of a
-tracker-!

How about a tutorial or demonstration on using Cheese?

I also noticed on your website that you commented that
you have no musical training. Could have fooled me :)
 Any tips for someone with *no* musical training but
wanting to learn?

Really like all your music James.

Best,

Jon Hoskins