Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Frustrated bigtime

From: Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 08:54:32 EEST

On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 17:19 -0700, Noah Roberts wrote:
> Well, I upgrated to 13-rc6 and tried the patch

Terrible idea, why would you run such a bleeding edge kernel on a
machine you need to be stable? The latest RT preempt patch has all
kinds of new experimental stuff like high res timers. I'm impressed it
worked at all.

Try the latest RT preempt patch that works with 2.6.12. Or, why not
just use a prepackaged RT patched kernel like the Demudi one?

Lee