Re: [linux-audio-user] snd-mpu401 will not load in 2.6.12

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 10:38:40 EEST

On Monday 22 August 2005 06:57, Lee Revell wrote:
> But what "doesn't work"?  Your description is way too vague to
> constitute a useful bug report.

I know. I wasn't explicitly asking for help. I'm still rather fried from the
weekend. I have recently re-installed the whole system and have a couple of
other issues (possibly PEBKAC errors ;) which are confusing the matter. If it
would be useful to you for the purposes of identifying 2.6.12 issues, I will
provide some proper information. Otherwise I will carry on with what I'm
doing and ask for help when I'm really stuck. The work you are doing is
highly valuable, I don't want to waste your time.

--
cheers,
tim hall