Re: [linux-audio-user] linux audio wiki

From: Frode Haugsgjerd <froh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 21:47:34 EEST

man, 22,.08.2005 kl. 15.23 +0200, skrev Emanuel Rumpf:
> So, however we finally call it, here it is, the wiki:
> http://lauwiki.branwelt.de:8048/
>
> At the moment it's running standalone.
> I've tried to run it with apache/mod_python, but the stylesheets were
> not found
> Propably I can fix it anytime
> (Note. If I can manage to run it with mod_python, the url will change
> - propably to http://lauwiki.branwelt.de/lauwiki )

mod_proxy to the rescue, with it you can relay requests via apache to
another http server:

###
ProxyRequests Off

ProxyPass /lauviki http://localhost:8048
ProxyPassReverse /lauviki http://localhost:8048
###
Completely untested!
RTFM: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_proxy.html
Be shure to restrict access to the proxy server!

Now, that's an OT post if i ever saw one!

--
Frode Haugsgjerd
Norway