[linux-audio-user] [ANN] wiki.freeaudiosoftware.org online

From: Christoph Eckert <ce@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 19:27:54 EEST

Hi,

finally the Wiki went online:

http://wiki.freeaudiosoftware.org

http://freeaudiosoftware.org currently is a simple redirect to the wiki.

About this Wiki: The idea was that we have a Wiki to collect hints, tips
and solutions we see in this list.

Why a new domain?

I often found useful hints in this list, but none of the existing wikis
seemed to be on topic, so I stored info on my private machine only.
It's a pity.

So if you get valuable info from this list or want to contribute to the
wiki in any way I'd be glad if the Wiki grew to a central place where
users of free audio software will get a good starting point to get info
about tutorials, software usage, an overview over important web pages
and so on.

I hope you like it and help making it worth the efforts.

Best regards

    ce