Re: [linux-audio-user] linux audio wiki

From: Randy Kramer <rhkramer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 18:48:41 EEST

On Friday 26 August 2005 11:23 am, Dave Griffiths wrote:
> > On Friday 26 August 2005 08:32 am, Dave Griffiths wrote:
> > On that page, I don't see a summary of the conversation or a provision
> > for such a summary--am I missing something?
>
> well, no - it's a glorious mess :)

Somewhere my attribution got lost (not that I care).

But, I think the summary was the key part of Emanuel's "invention" (in quotes
because I don't think he's the first to invent the concept).

The page you linked to is just (a particularly messy (just to use your
word ;-) ) example of a wiki page in thread mode.

regards,
Randy Kramer