[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Linux Audio Conference (LAC2006) dates

From: Frank Neumann <beachnase@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 14:11:40 EEST

Hi all,

this is a pre-announcement to inform you that the 4th International
Linux Audio Conference (or LAC2006 for short) will take place on

         Thursday, April 27th - Sunday, April 30th, 2006
                at the ZKM in Karlsruhe, Germany

It will again be supported by the Institute for Music and Acoustics of
the ZKM, and will be (most probably) organized by Goetz Dipper of said
institute and myself.

We are only starting up the organizational work right now, so this is
not the formal Call for Papers/Music/Workshops yet - that will follow in
early October (and will look similar to that of last year).
This mail is only to allow you to plan for this conference early and
think about possible topics that you might want to present.
Oh, and we will also need helping hands for all kinds of work - any
offers to work with us on planning and running the conference are most
welcome.

Questions about the conference can already be sent to our "OrgaTeam"
list address at lac2006 at zkm dot de. The web page for the conference
is again at http://lac.zkm.de - though there is no new content yet.

More details, as mentioned, in October.

Greetings,
Frank and Goetz