Re: [linux-audio-user] Music time

From: nigel henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 22:24:55 EEST

On Thursday 01 Sep 2005 12:17 am, james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net wrote:
> Me again.
>
> More music: http://blog.dis-dot-dat.net/2005/08/stress-and-music.html
>
> Also includes sample breakdown.
>
> Why not take the same samples and do something different? Would be
> interesting...
>
> James

Hi James. I've seen no posts for you're latest creation, so thought I;d better
provide a bit of feedback. The tunes just great, and the pseudo theremin
sounds are getting towards spooky, but not quite there. Why don't you suggest
the theremin as a project at the uni. Then you can choose the best one and
feature it on your next musical production. Dont suppose you've got the raw
.it file available so I can run it on cheestracker? Nigel. Born in Jersey,
Lived in Leam, then in Stockton near Southam, now in France.