[linux-audio-user] Studio to Go! Review at O'Reilly Digital Audio Site

From: Brad Fuller <brad@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 00:34:25 EEST

Hi all,

I'd like to pass on an article that may be of interest to your comrades
itching to get into Linux audio - but have read all the horrible rumors
about configuration hell. Well.. I think Fervent has a hit. O'Reilly
Digital Audio feature story this week is a review of Fervent Software's
Studio To Go!.

<shameless self promotion>
Yeah.. it's written by me.... but I do believe Fervent has created a
great way for windows users to get into Linux Audio. It's been mentioned
on this ml before. But: Great Job Fervent!

Please check it out at!
http://digitalmedia.oreilly.com/2005/08/31/studiotogo.html
</shameless self promotion>

thanks!