[linux-audio-user] hdsp pcmcia woes

From: Orm Finnendahl <finnendahl@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 12:21:37 EEST

Hi,

I bought a new rme pcmcia card. hdsploader can't put the firmware on
the Multifaces (it reports an i/o error). I tried two different
Multifaces which both work fine with my pci cards and an old pcmcia
card and different cables with the same result.

the firmware revision of the not-working pcmcia is 32, the firmware of
my old pcmcia is 0a.

Can anybody, who has a working pcmcia card, send me the revision
number of his card if its higher than 0a?

(check the output of `lspci` for something like "0000:03:00.0
Multimedia audio controller: Xilinx Corporation RME Hammerfall DSP
(rev 0a)"

I will try to contact RME to find out whether I can downgrade my
pcmcia to a working revision.

--
Orm