Re: [linux-audio-user] Jamin/Ardour export bug and question

From: Reuben Martin <reuben.m@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 23:31:23 EEST

I've had this problem and found that it is usually because plugins or
connected programs are still sending audio data. Ardour will keep
exporting as long as anything in the pipeline is producing output.

The problem went away for me when I turned on the "Stop plugins with
transport" option. That way when the export hit's the end marker and
the transport is consequentially stopped, the plugin's output is
stopped as well.

-Reuben