[linux-audio-user] AMD64 stable?

From: Arnold Krille <arnold.krille@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 00:02:45 EEST

Hi all,

I am thinking of buying a new notebook.

While my hw-dealer tries to sell me a intel-based one, I figured I can
get more CPU-Speed, double ram and 64 instead of 32bits if I take an
amd64-based notebook (we are talking about the current series from
asus).

So my question is: Has anyone of you made positive or negative
experience with amd64? Are there (audio-)apps that don't work on 64?

Thanks in advance,

Arnold

--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/