Re: [linux-audio-user] kfusd module (oss2jack) unknown symbols with 2.6.13

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 04:52:56 EEST

Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name> writes:

> It seems the problem lies with oss2jack/kfusd.

It sure did. After reporting this to the author, he released a new
version of oss2jack and kfusd which is now working with kphone;) (only
one tested yet).

I do have some serious latency issues, but I need to test more and
report back.

I'm very glad that I'm finally able to use free VOIP applications with
jack. The project is actively maintained and the future looks bright
for jackifying OSS apps;).

I've requested that a mailinglist be started for this project.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m