Re: [linux-audio-user] kfusd module (oss2jack) unknown symbols with 2.6.13

From: Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 06:41:51 EEST

Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name> writes:

> I do have some serious latency issues, but I need to test more and
> report back.

Something is seriously wrong with kphone and oss2jack, but I will
bring this up on the oss2jack mailinglist. I've used iaxcomm with
great success; about 200-300ms stable latency for 3h calls and very
clean sound with speex. All is well in jackified voip land.

I'm still looking for a command line solution, of course;). Using
asterisk with oss2jack yielded very bad results as well.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@email-addr-hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m