Re: [linux-audio-user] mjoo 0.0.2 released

From: Leonard \ <paniq@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 20:25:20 EEST

On Sun, 2005-09-18 at 15:49 +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> I just wanted to mention some other software which also tries to
> explore new user interface concepts for music software as well.
> Somehow like encouraging you to "scrap what we know, develop a new
> interface from scratch ... while also taking a look at what has been
> done in that area before" ;)

don't know about the others but i'm well aware of pd. my first project
for win32 has been strongly oriented on pd and max/msp. when it reached
beta level, i started using it and realized that this was actually not
what i wanted.

there is a longer article on my blog about the reasons for the switch,
if you are interested.

http://blog.paniq.org/?p=2

-- leonard "paniq" ritter
-- http://www.mjoo.org