Re: [linux-audio-user] remix.linux.com [was: just starting back into audio again..]

From: Shayne O'Connor <forums@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 02:59:36 EEST

John Mulholland wrote:
> hello there,
>
> interesting site you have there! is it mambo powered?

not sure if it uses any code from established CMS's ... it is the newly
gpl'd ccHost:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/CcHost

looks a lot like mambo, though

I first found the
> machinehasnoagenda site the other day via musictank - also very
> interesting. anyone nothing really to say - just thought I'd say hello
> and compliment you on the site(s).

gee, thanx! coming from someone who's got a killer site themselves, it
means a lot! which reminds me - i haven't put up a link to
opensourcemusic.info ... will do ;)

shayne