Re: [linux-audio-user] midi keyboard controller

From: carmen <ix@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 01:55:50 EEST

> i was thinking the m audio oxygen 8 looks like a fun little gig..

well besides the fact that its cheap slave-factory crap and in the price range the korg microkontrol is infinitely better constructed and designed not to mention it has a much wider variety of input controllers including a sliders, knobs, buttons, a joystick, LCD readouts, and pads with blinkenlights(tm). and its highly tweakable: http://hct.ece.ubc.ca/nime/2005/proc/nime2005_236.pdf

but dont take my word for it, i use a FATAR controller from the 80s..