[linux-audio-user] Re: midi keyboard controller

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 03:13:51 EEST

> but dont take my word for it, i use a FATAR controller from the 80s..
>

> > does anyone know if this works with that kinda setup?
> >
> > does anyone else have any other suggestions?
> >
> > thanks!
> >
> > ___
> > peace,
> > sergio
> > photographer, journalist, visionary
> > www.coffee-black.com

I've got an evolution mk425c which seems to work fine for me. I mean
it doesn't feel like a piano or anything but for 100 euro, with lots
of knobs, etc it's pretty good. Super easy install, plugin, turn on.
Evolution are linux friendly. No effort required at all. Think the
evolution stuff looks way better than the sister brand maudio stuff.
It's pretty solid, i mine has been through 4 international airports in
my backpack, with only a pretty minor stratch and a slightly bent
knob. ;-)

Loki