Re: [linux-audio-user] Going to buy an M-Audio Delta44... How good is it with JACK?

From: Michal Seta <mis@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 07:15:28 EEST

Hey,

I too bought the Delta44 (following the same crackling problems with
PCI128, then its death, and more crackling and lack of low latency of
the chaintech AV710 el-cheapo card). I only had it for a couple of months but
so far I am very happy.

I run jack almost perpetually and get very few xruns (a couple a day)
which usually happen at high system loads and lots of audio being
moved around. So far I have been using a conservative -p 128 -n 3
setting, I can live with it so far.

cheers

./MiS