[linux-audio-user] Going to buy an M-Audio Delta44... How good is it with JACK?

From: Salvatore Di Pietro <salvuz_78@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 04:47:36 EEST

Greets to all,
As in subject, I'm gonna buy a Delta44, and I would like to have some
impressions about its reliability with JACK, as I am still bugged with
the occasional crackling problem (with no xruns) with my SB Live and
other consumer cards I own, but I think it's a poor hardware design
issue or an ALSA driver bug, as suggested by Paul Davis et a. on this
list (but, hey Lee revell, have you got that problem with SBLive?)
So, any Delta44, or M-Audio and JACK enthusiast here?
Thanks in advance!

ciao

--
           salvuz