Re: [linux-audio-user] Going to buy an M-Audio Delta44... How good is it with JACK?

From: Ross Vandegrift <ross@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 24 2005 - 08:02:02 EEST

On Sat, Sep 24, 2005 at 01:47:36AM +0000, Salvatore Di Pietro wrote:
> So, any Delta44, or M-Audio and JACK enthusiast here?

Oh yea - my Delta44 has been running great for years. Wish I bought
one of the ones with more channels!

The only problem I had: briefly, ALSA forgot how to read the ID on the
EEPROM of my card and the driver wouldn't load. That problem seems to
be resolved in recent ALSA.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross@email-addr-hidden