Re: [linux-audio-user] first remix on remix.linux

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 02:40:33 EEST

On Thursday 29 September 2005 12:28, Shayne O'Connor wrote:
> > Well done. Please don't 'fix' anything. ;) More ...
>
> i'm not sure i quite get it?
>
> you saying it sucks, or is good?

There's a thin line between clever and stupid. ;) I walk it most of the time
and have much respect for anyone else who can do the same. I'm not sure
whether I _like_ what you've done to the track, but it sure grabbed my
attention. Sort of both / and is my honest opinion. It's definitely one of
the oddest remixes I've heard in a long time. Take it as an ironic
compliment. (No hand signals, sorry, I'm English)

--
cheers,
tim hall