Re: [linux-audio-user] first remix on remix.linux

From: Shayne O'Connor <forums@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 03:30:12 EEST

tim hall wrote:
> On Thursday 29 September 2005 23:28, Shayne O'Connor wrote:
>
>>"cracked me up" ... what in dog's name do you mean? did you think it was
>>*funny*?! i have no idea why - it's not supposed to be ...
>

> Yes, I didn't mean to be rude, I did honestly find it incredibly funny.

hmmm ... are you sure you didn't mean to be rude? did you think *i*
intended it to be funny?

> Perhaps I have a strange sense of humour.

either that, or you're really starved for humour ...

> And I do have some potential contributions in the pipeline. It would only be
> fair to let you get your own back. This could be a lot of fun. :)

that's great, but i'm not really interested in finding other people's
efforts "incredibly funny". maybe it's not that obvious, but most people
would find that really insulting ... i'd prefer to encourage people.

shayne