Re: [linux-audio-user] first remix on remix.linux

From: Shayne O'Connor <forums@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 03:29:43 EEST

tim hall wrote:
> On Thursday 29 September 2005 12:28, Shayne O'Connor wrote:
>
>>>Well done. Please don't 'fix' anything. ;) More ...
>>
>>i'm not sure i quite get it?
>>
>>you saying it sucks, or is good?
>

> There's a thin line between clever and stupid

  ;) I walk it most of the time
> and have much respect for anyone else who can do the same. I'm not sure
> whether I _like_ what you've done to the track, but it sure grabbed my
> attention. Sort of both / and is my honest opinion. It's definitely one of
> the oddest remixes I've heard in a long time. Take it as an ironic
> compliment. (No hand signals, sorry, I'm English)

be careful ... when yr dealing with email, there is also a thin line
between "ironic compliment" and direct insult :)

your comments confused me ... a bit more clarity would have helped
immensely in trying to figure out what you're trying to say about the
track ...

thanx for commenting anyways

shayne