Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Freecycle 0.51alpha and agnula

From: Viceic Predrag <viceic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 21:24:24 EEST

Hi,
I'm sincerely willing to help you solve the compile issues mentioned here. I
am personally using SuSE, and I know that there are many problems with debian
and mandrake and apparently with many other distributions.

First thing you can do is disable libinstpatch support in src/cond.pri and
build without sf2 export. Then you can take the new src/cond.pri from the
cvs, which was modified by Piem (aubio) in order to set the correct glib
paths.

Then you are welcome to post your gcc/ld output and I'll try to help you
re-include libinstpatch.

Maybe it would be better to discuss this on freecycle-users@email-addr-hidden.

Cheers,
Predrag Viceic