[linux-audio-user] onboard midi/joystick controller?

From: October <extremecs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 06:35:59 EEST

I had to do a temporary downgrade tonight to one of my
kid's machines. I have one of those joystick-midi
converters that worked well on my old SB Live! but now
that I am running a Delta soundcard that is no option.

Anyway, I tried hooking it up to the onboard
"joystick/midi" socket on the motherboard (an older
440BX based Asus board) and don't see it register in
jack. I'm running Demudi.

Is there anything special I might try to get this to
work correctly (until I get a midisport?)

Thanks in advance!

Jon

In a world without walls who needs gates or windows?

                               --unknown

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/