[linux-audio-user] Re: Smack 0.2 released.

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 04:40:16 EEST

> On 10/10/05, Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > Smack 0.2 is now out. Smack is a drum synth, 100% sample free. It's
> > built with LADSPA plugins and the Om modular synth. New in this
> > release are Noise and resonate filter based metallic percussion, ring
> > modulation based drums, velocity sensitivity, control ports for all
> > drums and random other goodness. Get it at http://smack.berlios.de/
> > There are also some new sound demos on the site including a physical
> > modeling based djembe. The gui is no longer included due to huge
> > improvements with om_gtk, and lack of time for maintaining it. Please
> > just use om_gtk or the emacs bindings.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Loki

Well... i feel some what stupid... Thanks for testing it... bugger,
really should have tested for that! Removed it from the Makefile.am
but not configure ;-) The whole autotools deal isn't really needed now
unless i get round to making it check that all the required ladspas
are there. Anyway, new tarball is up, called 0.2.1. Give me a yell
what you think.