Re: [linux-audio-user] kernel 2.6.13 and layla

From: Marcos Guglielmetti <marcospcmusica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 00:36:08 EEST

El Vie 07 Oct 2005 23:15, Marcos Guglielmetti escribió:
> El Vie 07 Oct 2005 23:22, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki escribió:
> > hotplug handles the firmware loading. It used to be that you needed a
> > separate firmware loader for most cards that needed firmware loaded.
>
> Now we can see how it works. We hope to have both laylas working this
> weekend.

¡ Hi !

The layla3g is working now.

There is some special mixer for this soundcard?

We used the alsa-firmware-1.0.9rc4.tar.bz2

./configure;make;make install

Now we can see firmware files under:

/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware

But into /lib/firmware there are no files at all.

Then with

 modprobe snd-echo3g

It just works, but we can't control any volume from any mixer. Under xmms the
volume works fine.

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar