[linux-audio-user] [Somewhat OT]: Does anyone have a nice lenghty article on audio under Linux in German?

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 21:49:39 EEST

I guess the title says it all. The critical aspect of this plea is that the
article is supposed to be in German, is as lengthy as possible, and
preferably recent. Topic can be anything that has to do with Linux and
audio-related software/hardware/general topics.

Naturally, I am hoping to obtain a copy via e-mail, so I guess having it
freely distributable also is an important aspect. :-)

Oh, and of course, I already checked the usual places, including Dave's "the
one page," but unfortunately a number of links appear to be dead...

I would greatly appreciate any help I can get in this matter!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/