Re: [linux-audio-user] just tried out lash

From: federico <xaero@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 19:29:19 EEST

Atte André Jensen ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> I just compiled om with lash support. It seams to me that lash is the
> hugely missing piece of software that if generally supported would
> take linux audio to the next level (to say the least).

i just would love it!

my typical setup, using both hw & sw synths, is:
- qjackctl (with heavy audio & midi patching) :)
- seq24
- another seq24 (maybe)
- zynaddsubfx
- hydrogen
- jack-rack
- ardour

except for ardour, which is for the recording stage, re-creating the
last setup of a project is a so-called pain-in-the-ass...

> Also what's the general atitude amongs developers towards lash? Should
> we start lobbying for the developers our pet software to implement
> lash support?

i think we should... :)

--
ciao