Re: [linux-audio-user] just tried out lash

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 19:46:47 EEST

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 06:29:19PM +0200, federico wrote:

> my typical setup, using both hw & sw synths, is:
> - qjackctl (with heavy audio & midi patching) :)
> - jack-rack
> except for ardour, which is for the recording stage, re-creating the
> last setup of a project is a so-called pain-in-the-ass...

For patching i would like to recommend Patchage instead
of qjackctl. It allows to move modules arround for a better
overview and supports LASH.
http://om-synth.nongnu.org/patchage.html

Om would be an alternative to jack-rack, less straightforward maybe,
but much more flexible. Also with uptodate LASH support :)
http://om-synth.nongnu.org/

---
Thorsten Wilms