Re: [linux-audio-user] Creative Labs X-Fi Pro?

From: Bengt Gördén <bengan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 12:21:39 EEST

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 11:32:39PM -0700, October wrote:
> Ran across this card in one of my gaming forums.
> Looks pretty impressive, even from an audio point of
> view...
>
> http://techreport.com/reviews/2005q4/soundblaster-x-fi/index.x?pg=1
>
> Anyone tried one for linux audio? Anyone read any
> linux oriented reviews, etc. of this card?s

Best thing is to have a look at the ALSA site (or mail archive) for
this. They have had a small discussion about this. Follow this
thread. It is not very promising though.

http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=mlists&forum_id=1752&group_id=27464&atid=0&words=X-Fi&Search=Search

Especially this one:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=12720163

regards,