[linux-audio-user] Swami + idiot = dead silence

From: <mrmoo1231@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 23:27:48 EEST

How does one start Swami (v0.9.2)?
All I did was log on, start it, and load one of my
soundfonts into it. I clicked keys and the mouse
across the virtual keyboard, but I don't hear
anything.
I haven't changed any settings since the last time I
ran either timidity with a loaded soundfont, or any
other sound app., in which I can hear something
happening.

What did I leave out? Do I have to start jackd or
qjackctl?

Please help!
Thanks,
Mark