Re: [linux-audio-user] acoustic room modelling

From: <anders.vinjar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 17:16:05 EET

clm - http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/clm/ - includes some
tools which might suite you, especially dlocsig and roomsig.ins.

Heres a webpage used for a course in spatialization at CCRMA
which links to both tools and theory:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/courses/220b/topics/spatialization/

If youre using any recent version of clm (clm-3), youll need a
recent version of the dlocsig generator as well:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/courses/220b/topics/spatialization/examples/dlocsig.lisp