[linux-audio-user] Re: audacity jack

From: James <everamzah@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 23:16:32 EET

have you looked at it before/during/after play/pause/stop (using
patchage or whatever)? i have this problem with sweep, which i run
using the alsa jack plugin. i haven't tried audacity under the alsa
jack plugin, and i'm not sure if that's how portaudio handles things.
(i didn't know until the other day that portaudio uses jack at all.)

jas

--
james :: everamzah/R2H