Re: [linux-audio-user] Boot Demudi Live from hd

From: Jody <jody.noury@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 13:54:42 EET

Hi all,

Demudi live is nice for me to discover easily how play a musician
pinguin, I'd like to thanks ones who make or help making it.

At this point I manage to boot from HD since init looks for cloop file
in CD-Rom.

Demudi live works fine on my principal computer, but I've some problem
on my laptop a CLE266 graphic based, I think it is about via module wich
hangs when drm is compiled in kernel (cf: unichrome list) but did'nt
find how to specify vesa instead.

Well this is not so important because I have manage to show Demudi live
on my friend's laptop, who is sound engineer and I think he was very
impressed by jack :)

See you,

Jody