Re: [linux-audio-user] Boot Demudi Live from hd

From: criscabello . <criscabello@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2005 - 15:28:17 EET

> Demudi live is nice for me to discover easily how play a musician
> pinguin, I'd like to thanks ones who make or help making it.

yeah, i'd like to be one more on this chorus. i use demudi live on my
workshops here in brasil, and it works well, but it depends the ram of
the computer, i think the computer with less than 512ram, it doesn't
work well - and here this is the reality of the most of the
computers... anyway demudi livre is a great way to show the linux
audio tools.

 thanks a lot the ones who make it possible!

abraço
cris

take a look:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> www.estudiolivre.org