Re: [linux-audio-user] linuxsampler compilation problems

From: Sampo Savolainen <v2@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 17:12:00 EET

On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 22:19 +0100, Carlos Pino wrote:
> Hi there,
> Im trying to compile linuxsampler from source and get this message at
> the make process:
>

> Synthesizer.cpp:54: instantiated from here
> ../common/Resampler.h:142: error: memory input 2 is not directly addressable

Are you compiling for x64 by any chance? The compiler error comes from a
piece of inline assembly code. The x64 architechture has a bit different
'api' and registers for certain instructions. I can't remember the exact
details of the differences, but this error might be caused by that.

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2@email-addr-hidden>