Re: [linux-audio-user] linuxsampler compilation problems

From: Carlos Pino <pinojazz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 19:49:45 EET

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

>Carlos Pino wrote:
>

>>>This may be a g++ version issue.
>>>
>>>If you are using either g++-4 or g++-3.4, try using g++-3.3,
>>>it may allow you to compile.
>>>
>>>If you are already using g++-3.3 or earlier then ignore this
>>>suggestion.
>>>

>>Hi thanks very much for your answer,how can I set this to allow "make"
>>uses this g++-3.3 instead of g++-4 ?
>>
>>thank you very much.
>>

>If linuxsampler has a configure script, try re-running configure
>with:
>
> GCC=gcc-3.3 CXX=g++-3.3 ./configure
>
>and then make. The check the created Makefiles.
>
>If the above doesn't work you may need to hand edit the Makefiles.
>
>You also need to make sure that you actually have an executable
>named "g++-3.3".
>
>Erik

Thank you very much Erik,this works for me.:-)
I tried another solution that other people give me,that consist in
--disable-asm,that worked also,but think that this one seems to be a
good choice if doesn't make lose a good feature.

Muchas gracias
Saludos
Cheers
-- Carlos

PD.- Thanks to everyone at the list for your great help.