Re: [linux-audio-user] rosegarden & fluidsynth/qsynth questions...

From: Michael T D Nelson <m_nels@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 15:54:31 EET

tim hall wrote:
> On Monday 14 November 2005 20:27, Michael T D Nelson was like:
>>However, when I throw a few notes together and press 'play', I only hear
>>the note(s) which falls directly under the playhead at the moment 'play'
>>is pressed.
> Check the rosegarden-user list archives, I'm sure this subject has come up
> within living memory.
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=rosegarden-user

Thanks very much. I love the support that I get on these lists.

I found the answer with a little disorganised searching... In case
anyone else suffers from the same problem, I think this message explains
the solution nicely:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=12978624

Thanks again,
Michael Nelson