Re: [linux-audio-user] Building MPlayer with JACK support on DeMuDi

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 00:27:32 EET

Hi David!
  I don't know if anyone answered your question yet. But here is something,
which may most probably help.
  Did you use mplayer's latest release/snapshot? If not try at:
  www.mplayerhq.hu
  Usually they build fine with me. You'll need a lot of libs (-devel packages
included) to get it running, also don't forget to download the
all-somedate.tar.bz2 package from the mplayer page. It's on the download page
(where you find all the mplayer-source links). It's below that, go on the
codecs page (they are very helpful).
  But the new mplayer versions _DON'T_ need libbio2jack anymore. Just a full
jack-installation. Worked fine for me and a few other lads I know.
  Hope that helps. If you've got some more questions, just shoot. I can't read
my mails very often, but I'll surely keep an eye on it.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide