Re: [linux-audio-user] intermittent X blackout in rt kernel

From: Aaron Phillips <adphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 10:05:02 EET

Fernando,
Thanks very much for your help. I read the entire 5105 kernel bug
discussion and didn't find the valuable information you presented,
i.e. how to change the clocksource at runtime so easily. I was going
to try the "notsc" kernel option. For what it's worth I changed the
clocksource as you mentioned and I haven't had a glitch yet (10
minutes since the change).. and this is unusual.
Aaron