[linux-audio-user] Resources on digital audio theory

From: S. Massy <smassy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 17:20:18 EET

Hi,
Me again, it seems...
This is partly off-topic, not being strictly linux-related, but I
figured one of you was bound to know the answer to that one. I'm looking
for a simple reference or primer to digital audio; something that
wouldn't be language specific, but which would just cover the basics,
like sound generation, key parameters, and so forth. I'm not looking for
a book here, just some simple online resource that would send me on my
way and allow me to go to other more complete resources, should I need
to.
Thanks,
S.M.

--