Re: [linux-audio-user] simple ZynAddSubFX question

From: Pete Leigh <pete.leigh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 11:22:54 EET

On 18/11/05, I. I. Ooisen <ii001001@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> > When choosing the beginner mode then in the GUI there appears a button
> > called "Click here to load a(n) instrument".

> > After choosing it, a bank window appears. On the left top corner there's
> > a combobox which can be used to choose one of the predefined banks
> > called something like "Bass", "Brass", "Guitar" and so on. Select one,
> > then click on one particular sound in the table.

> in my combobox i see nothing! do you have any idea why?

I had this, and I think I fixed it by recompiling fltk without xft (antialiased
font) support. There might be better ways of fixing it, probably by making
sure it could find the font it wanted, somehow, but I didn't try that :)

How to go about it will depend on what your Linux distribution you use.

- Pete.