Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: The best distro for music creation

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 20:34:42 EET

--- Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 09:01 -0600, Josh Lawrence
> wrote:
> > This discussion is very helpful to me, I was
> unaware that proprietary
> > drivers such as ATI's would cause such problems
> with a RT kernel. It
> > was a video card that I had leftover from my
> Windows days, and since I
> > don't have any $ to buy a new one, I'll just have
> to keep it for
> > awhile.

The reason you piss people off is because every
helpful reply you make has a snide condescending
remark in it somewhere. Very seldomly do you reply
without registering your intolerance and your
superiority over whomever it is that you are
supposedly helping.

Why should anyone even bother posting on this mailing
list when they will be expecting you to insult them?

ron