Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: The best distro for music creation

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 22:29:10 EET

R Parker wrote:

>>You are probably right.
>>

>Thanks for exposing me as a jackass with your
>understanding response. :)
>
>ron

ROTF....this, if nothing else is a true testament to the "adult" nature
of the Linux community!!

>> Really, I'm a nice guy, guess my only excuse
>>is that I spend a lot of time on development mailing
>>lists where this
>>type of behavior is tolerated at best and encouraged
>>at worst.
>>
>>Sorry if I offended anyone...
>>
>>Lee

FWIW, I don't know Lee personally, but he is first with the responses
always regarding our cornerstone topics....RT kernel operation and
related. Personally, although I have had NIL time to play with my linux
audio stuff lately, I for one am glad he's here!!! :) Even if a TAD
thorny at times! LOL

Cheers,
R~