Re: [linux-audio-user] FOLKS, PAY ATTENTION TO NOTEEDIT, the score editor!

From: Michael T D Nelson <m_nels@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 12:42:07 EET

Carlos Pino wrote:
> I. I. Ooisen wrote:
>>> I'm not a good music reader nor writer,but when i need it Is
>>> faster for me to write by hand.
>>
>> why, do you write it in adobe? :D))
>>
> Sorry my english is too much poor to understand this,I mean paper and
> pencil :\

Don't worry. As a native English speaker, what you originally wrote was
well expressed, and easily understood.

My understanding is that Carlos Pino probably understood you perfectly
too - I *think* he was making a light-hearted pun - possibly based on
the name of an Adobe program? I could be wrong though.

Regards,
Michael